Warehouse & Delivery Team
When you have Wettstein’s deliver your product(s), we will call you the day before delivery to confirm your address and best contact information, then we will call you the morning of your scheduled delivery to provide you with a two hour time frame of when you can expect us, and we will even call you when we’re finishing up at our previous stop in case you need to leave work to meet us at your home.
Did you know Wettstein’s offers free product drop off to your home? If you live in our local area, our delivery crew will place your new appliances in your garage for you.
For a small fee, Wettstein’s delivery team will deliver, unpack, and install your new appliances. They will also:
- Level free standing appliances, check your new appliances for proper operation, show you how to use them, and even clean the products before leaving.
- When installing your new appliances, Wettstein’s delivery team will connect gas lines, water lines, and electrical cords as long as the proper connections are present. They also will check electrical outlets for proper amperage and voltage, check for any gas leaks, or check venting for proper air flow and clean out any visible debris.
- Wettstein’s delivery trucks our equipped with stainless steel hoses, power cords, water lines, and dryer venting should you need to replace the existing ones.
- Wettstein’s delivery team will advise you of any potential problems with existing water valves, plumbing, or venting that may require a plumber or contractor to correct.
- For the safety of your home and product as well as the safety of our delivery crew, we use lifting straps to carry-in heavy items. We also use floor protection to move the item as needed once we get it in place.
- Need your old unit taken outside? Our crews can move it for you while we’re there. For a small fee, we can haul it away and have it recycled for you.