215 3rd St N
La Crosse, WI, 54601
Welcome to the Wettstein’s, website located at wettsteins.com (hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and thank You (any visitor to Our web site) for considering Our products and services.
Guarding Your Personal Information is very important to Us, and the following policy explains how information about You is used and protected.
Wettstein’s is pleased to sell/deliver/install the product as stated on the sales invoice and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Payment Arrangements: All payment arrangements for your orders must be confirmed prior to delivery or upon pickup by the Purchaser of the goods.
- Taxes and Government Assessments: The Purchaser is responsible for all sales taxes or other surcharges and fees assessed by government authorities as may be applicable to this transaction.
- Designated AM or PM deliveries are “if possible” and cannot be guaranteed, due to routing circumstances beyond our control.
Anti-tip brackets will not be installed on ranges unless specified otherwise by the Purchaser.
Wettstein’s may not be able to complete an installation if there are size limitations, water hook-up, electrical, or gas connections are aged/corroded or not at building code standards. Wettstein’s cannot be held responsible for any leaks that may occur after a period of 72 hours.
- Inspection of Goods: The Purchaser shall promptly inspect all goods for evidence of loss or damage at the time they are received from Wettstein’s. Unless specifically noted in writing, the Purchaser’s signature on the front of this document indicates that all items pertaining to this sale/delivery/installation are received in good condition, free from damage and/or defect and that no property damage and/or injury has resulted from the merchandise, delivery and installation proved by Wettstein’s. For Wettstein’s to accept any liability for any shortage, damage, or defect, it must be noted before our delivery personnel leave the premises.
- Cancellation and Returns: All cancellations and returns, which have had the box opened or protective packaging removed, must be approved by Wettstein’s and may be subject up to a 25% restocking fee. Items must be in “like new” working condition, damage-free, in its original box/packaging with all accessories, and accompanied by its original receipt. Additional delivery/installation charges may be assessed where applicable.
All Special Order items (as invoiced “SO”) are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Product Warranty: All warranties, if any, on purchased product are provided by the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s supplier under its own warranty terms and conditions. Wettstein’s shall not be liable for deficiency, defect, or performance under such warranties. Wettstein’s Service Department provides in-warranty service as outlined by the manufacturer.
- Wettstein’s no longer provides services on electronic items. For warranty service, you need to call the manufacturer.
- Advice and Information: Purchaser agrees that any advice furnished by Wettstein’s or its representatives related to the products, is given without assumption or obligation or liability for such information and/or for result obtained or not obtained. All such advice is provided and accepted at the Purchaser’s own risk.
Shipping & Handling Policy
Please be advised that we cannot ship any merchandise to PO Box addresses.
Truck Freight – Large & Oversized Items
Items shipped via truck freight are delivered to curbside or driveway only. Most carries will contact you to set up a delivery time, usually a 2-4 hour appointment window during business hours. As such, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide an accurate contact phone number for the delivery address. At the time of delivery, the driver will require that you inspect the condition of the shipment and sign the delivery receipt. Be sure to note on the receipt ANY and ALL visible damage to the packaging of your item(s). Noting the condition of the delivery is the responsibility of the customer – not the driver. If the carrier is unable to contact the customer, the customer will then be responsible for any storage fees or freight charges back to the shipper. See our Return Policy section for full details.
A customer may choose to make a purchase placed online available for pickup at our store. If you wish to pick up your purchase, we will contact you via phone or email when your product is ready for your visit. Orders that are arranged to be picked up will be charged in full once the merchandise arrives at the showroom – not when it is picked up.
Shipping Lead Times
Lighting Design by Wettstein’s strives to provide its customers with the most accurate information on product availability using the tools and resources made available by the manufacturers we represent. The lead times that are posted on the individual product pages are estimates only. These times are estimated based on the assumption that the item in question is currently in stock with the manufacturer and on the manufacturer’s typical speed at which orders are processed and shipped. If your purchase or project is time sensitive, it is strongly suggested that you contact a store associate at (608) 784-6868 to inquire about expedited shipping services. Lighting Design by Wettstein’s is not responsible for any costs associated with shipment delays. We strongly suggest that any professional services required to install your product(s) not be scheduled until your order has arrived and been inspected.
When You use Our web site, Our servers may automatically collect certain Non-Personal Information such as: Your IP address, Your operating system or Your browser.
Personal Information Collected
The Personal Information We may collect and store is the information that You voluntarily disclose to Us, including but not limited to; any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, such as: (1) first and last name; (2) home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town; (3) email address; (4) telephone number; (5) a government issued identifier; (6) any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual; or (7) information concerning a user that the web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this section. Personal information does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
“Shine the Light” – In response to Your request (which You may only make once each calendar year), We will provide You either: 1) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to other companies for their marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, with the names and addresses of those companies, or 2) You may change or opt-out cost-free such information sharing as described below.
Updating Individual Information – You may request that We update Your Personal Information by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Deleting Individual Information – You may request that We delete Your Personal Information by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deleting Your personal information may cause disruption in the use of Our site.
Third Party Information
No Information Collected from Children
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children who are younger than age 18.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We store Your Personal Information on Our computers, and We believe We have appropriate security measures in place to protect Your Personal Information including encryption of any personally identifying information. However, We cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent Our computers from being accessed without authorization and Your Personal Information stored on them stolen, deleted or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
Security Breach Notice
For any unencrypted data that We maintain that includes Personal Information, We will notify You of any unencrypted Personal Information that was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by an unauthorized person. The type of information that triggers the notice requirement is an individual’s name plus one or more of the following: Social Security number, driver’s license or California Identification Card number, financial account numbers, medical information or health insurance information, as well as any complete login information.
Disposal of Customer Records
When the time comes to dispose of Customer Records; We will shred, erase or otherwise modify the personal information when disposing of Customer Records under Our control.
How We Use Your Information
We may use Your Personal Information for any legal purpose in Our sole discretion, including but not limited to; membership, registration, log-in, or order fulfillment purposes. You agree that We may also use Your Personal Information to contact You by phone, U.S. mail or email.
Dissemination of Individual Information
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for order fulfillment, to respond to Legal Processes or governmental requests for information, or for any other legal purpose.
Do Not Track Requests
While Your browser may contain a “do not track” signal or other mechanism that provides You the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information or about Your Internet activities over time and across third-party sites or online services, Our systems are not set up to accommodate Your browser’s request.